*{AEU}*Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*{AEU}*Clan

Clan site of Assassin's Elite Unit clan

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Everyone Read Please!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Godfather1

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-04-11

Everyone Read Please!!! Empty
PostSubject: Everyone Read Please!!!   Everyone Read Please!!! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14 2008, 18:33

Hey Guys, I'm back lol. I will be around usually weekends and sometimes later on at night if I have time so great to see you all again but I wont be around as much as I used too be.

So now lets get this back on the track and get it going again, lets try and bring as many new recruits to here and a couple of things you could help the clan is by advertising ( remember NO advertising on other clan servers) and tell all your friends about us.

We are also a PWNAGE clan! Very Happy ( So remember that Laughing )

One way you can proove yourself to AEU is by recruiting and also showing us all your skills and admin skills Very Happy So come on guys lets make us Number 1 around on ET, it will take a lot of work but if we work together as a team and a clan we can do this no matter what anyone else says and lets PWN Laughing

I think we have many players here who can Pwn but some just don't have that confidence and always remember guys we can pwn anyone if we want to so always approach players KNOWING that YOU can PWN them ( No matter who they are) also AEU is a up and coming clan so people get in whilst you clan and make sure all your friend too.

There also has been a little bit of fighting in the clan. Come on guys we are a team and a clan and all mature so lets stick together and we shouldn't be fighting each other we should be fighting everyone else and take our anger out on there ass and work as a team. So lets stop this fighting and any people who hold grudges against anyone and put all that in the past and move on and lets all make a fresh start.

Now it's time for AEU to go into the Big Time Now, We all start from a fresh and lets make something of AEU and where and shout our tags proudly as we all should be really proud of the clan we are in and who cares what other people say about us they only say things as it's there own insecurities and jealousy.

SO COME ON WE CAN DO IT!!!!!!! cheers cheers

From

Godfather
Back to top Go down
*DietCoke**
Level 12 - Mercinary
*DietCoke**

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2008-03-22

PostSubject: Re: Everyone Read Please!!!   Everyone Read Please!!! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14 2008, 19:12

i didnt read it all but i agree Razz
Back to top Go down
BLING
Level 7 - Lieutenant Colonel
BLING

Number of posts : 38

PostSubject: Re: Everyone Read Please!!!   Everyone Read Please!!! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14 2008, 20:34

Yeah me tOO!!!
Back to top Go down
Dest!nY
Level 7 - Lieutenant Colonel
Dest!nY

Number of posts : 27

PostSubject: Re: Everyone Read Please!!!   Everyone Read Please!!! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14 2008, 20:43

Very Happy du hast ds gar nicht gelesen aber hautpsache ein beitrag mehr ne Very Happy
Back to top Go down
$harP**
Level 10 - Lieutenant General

Number of posts : 67

PostSubject: Re: Everyone Read Please!!!   Everyone Read Please!!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15 2008, 17:58

Ok....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Everyone Read Please!!!   Everyone Read Please!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Everyone Read Please!!!
Page 1 of 1