*{AEU}*Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*{AEU}*Clan

Clan site of Assassin's Elite Unit clan

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

for all clan members. read this!!

Go down 
+3
*DietCoke**
$harP**
BANAAN
7 posters
AuthorMessage
BANAAN
Co-Owner

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-03-22

for all clan members. read this!! Empty
PostSubject: for all clan members. read this!!   for all clan members. read this!! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10 2008, 15:07

Since a few weeks, i'm in charge off lvl and tryout's. this iss the firts time i'm going to use itt.

i was on ur server today ( old eps server). aeu loop whas there. i setted him lvl 0. he was really abusing his admin power. he warn and gib other players with no reasen. he gib a guest cuz the guest killed him with a panzer. he was swearing all the time. he disrespected me. he cald me :" a boring dude who just filled up the server cuz i was on spectater. after i setted him lvl 0 he disrespected me again, saing things like : your a noob, i'm going to get you banned and stuff. so iff any off you guys see loop on ur server (aeu server) set him lvl 0 there also. its not the first time that this guy disrespects other players and admins. HE'S OUT!!!!

thanks
cya all at the server
Back to top Go down
$harP**
Level 10 - Lieutenant General

Number of posts : 67

PostSubject: Re: for all clan members. read this!!   for all clan members. read this!! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10 2008, 16:24

Nice job Chiquita!
Back to top Go down
*DietCoke**
Level 12 - Mercinary
*DietCoke**

Number of posts : 32

PostSubject: Re: for all clan members. read this!!   for all clan members. read this!! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10 2008, 16:32

ya he gave me some crap to yesterday
Back to top Go down
*$a!nT*
BOSS
BOSS

Number of posts : 19

PostSubject: Re: for all clan members. read this!!   for all clan members. read this!! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10 2008, 17:36

hes banned he was doing dumb again..
Back to top Go down
$harP**
Level 10 - Lieutenant General

Number of posts : 67

PostSubject: Re: for all clan members. read this!!   for all clan members. read this!! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10 2008, 17:59

haha
Back to top Go down
*Tom-Tom*
Level 11 - General

Number of posts : 110

PostSubject: Re: for all clan members. read this!!   for all clan members. read this!! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10 2008, 19:25

this guys have warned someone of clan without reason ask gun ...
Back to top Go down
Acid
BOSS
BOSS
Acid

Number of posts : 9

PostSubject: Re: for all clan members. read this!!   for all clan members. read this!! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10 2008, 22:51

Acid say I support all the decisions of my co-owners as they are in charge of the server and forum over the next few weeks. They are doing a big job for all of us to revive our clan ok guys. And yes eveybodies level will be stripped on God's server (APU) as this is not our server coz it's under a different clan name and will be closing down sometime. Not sure when. Please listen and respect the co-owners in their decision as they are making this clan better. Thanks guys
Back to top Go down
https://aeuclan.forumotion.com
BLING
Level 7 - Lieutenant Colonel
BLING

Number of posts : 38

PostSubject: Re: for all clan members. read this!!   for all clan members. read this!! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10 2008, 22:58

Ok acid m8
Back to top Go down
BANAAN
Co-Owner

Number of posts : 28

PostSubject: Re: for all clan members. read this!!   for all clan members. read this!! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10 2008, 23:04

thanks for the support guys. we have allot off great admins and 2 great owners. we all have to work hard for aeu but WE WILL GET THERE.

cya all at the server.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: for all clan members. read this!!   for all clan members. read this!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

for all clan members. read this!!
Page 1 of 1